The final chapter on my 9 year marriage is being written. My husband and I filed for divorce on Thursday. This has been a hard week for me in ways that I really can't explain. I think it has been really hard for people to understand why I am upset, since I was the one to move out, etc. I wish I could answer that. This week has also been tough because people that I really thought were friends, aren't. I don't know if it is choosing sides, taking a stand or whatever. No matter what it is, it hurts and I hope they never have to feel something like that. Getting a divorce is never what I wanted. I had really hoped that both of us could make the changes we were both asking for. In the end it didn't happen. I have spent a lot of time just thinking this week. There are some things that I know for sure: 1. I loved my husband dearly. In fact, I still love him. I know this because I cried when we filed our p...
Comments
Post a Comment